- Chris Hani
Date of Birth: 04 April 1998
Residence: Port Elizabeth
Highest Sporting Achievements :
- 2019-Won a Gold Medal in the 200m Medley in SA Short Course.
- 2019- Won a Bronze Medal at the SA Senior Fenching National Championships.
- 2019- Won a Silver Medal at the 50m backstroke event in SA National Aquatics Championships.
- 2016- Won 1 Gold Medal and 2 Bronze Medals at the 2016 Aquabear Gala
- 2016- Won 1 Sliver and 1 Bronze Medal at the 2016 2nd A League Gala
- 2016 – Competed at the 2016 SA Junior Age Group in Durban
- 2016- Won a Gold Medal at the SA Modern Pentathlon- Tetrathlon (Swim, fence, shoot and run) for Juniors in Paarl and Stellenbosch
- 2016- Won a Silver Medal at the 2016 SA Laser Run in Stellenbosch
Coach: Brian Elliot